Saturday 20 April 2013

Chanel Inspired

Hello there, I know it's been a while but I've been so so busy with studying for my final exams that I haven't had much time to do anything in terms of trend-seeking and blogging. However, I compromised with myself (and my parents) and figured since I was spending so much time in front of my computer reading and taking notes, I might as well order some of the latest trends and have them delivered to me so by the time I'm finished studying I would have something to share with you guys. So voila everyone, here is my latest Chanel-inspired look;
B&W open-backed blouse tobi.com ($44), BCBG skirt ($70), black tights H&M ($5),
Michael Antonio leather heels (64 euro)
The full black and white look is classic, elegant and practically the easiest outfit to coordinate because there's no worry of colour-clashing or mixed and matched pieces. It's perfect to wear to a classy restaurant if you're going out with friends, and it can even be worn to a more high-end club after (which is what I was dressed for). The open back, which you unfortunately can't see (I'll have to get another picture later!) gives this look a bit of an edge without being slutty or revealing. I realize none of the pieces I'm wearing are actually from Chanel, but as you can see here http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8#8-spring-summer-2013-chanel-collection-34, black and white ensembles are their classic go-to looks, and that's exactly what I was trying to emulate above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment