Wednesday 3 April 2013

Statement for Spring

Hopefully wherever you guys are living, the weather isn't as cold and miserable as it is in Brussels, Belgium. Not only am I freezing all the time, but worse; I can't wear all the gorgeous new heels I bought for spring! Doesn't mean I can't share some pictures and tips with you though...This season is all about bright, neon colours that you are allowed to clash (if you do it the right way). In honour of this bright trend, I bought these red suede heels at Zara to incorporate with the basic outfits. 

Red suede Zara heels (80 euro)
Some ideas on how to pair these gorgeous shoes with other items in your closet are pretty simple and just take some experimentation to see how they look together. In the past, I've paired these heels with white and black cocktail dresses, a heather grey maxi skirt + burnt orange crop top, and cream lace shorts and a pearl pink blouse. Red may seem like a hard colour to match with, but because the statement piece is on your feet, it's easy to create a divide between your footwear and the rest of your outfit while still maintaining a stylish edge with the unlikely combination.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment