Monday 1 April 2013

The Peplum Top

I don't know about you guys, but it doesn't matter what brand of clothing I'm wearing; if it doesn't flatter my body, I feel so uncomfortable. It's okay to admire a certain style and how it looks on someone, but it might not always be right for you. This is why I'm introducing you to your new best friend; the peplum top. The peplum style flatters every body type, and its versatily means you can find it in dresses, skirts and tops. The high rise elongates your neck, and the pulled in waist makes you appear slimmer, as does the flare skirt bottom, which gives you/enhances natural looking curves. 
New Look peplum top (18 euros), HM gold patterned pants (30 euros),
Alexander McQueen gold skull-knuckle clutch (860 euros)

I adore this top and bought it in both wine and black to be able to wear it more often. Depending on how you accessorize it it can be both casual and dressy, and obviously above I was going more dressy with my outfit and ended up wearing this clubbing.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment