Saturday 6 April 2013

Chanel Resort: 2012 Collection

So I know #tbt was two days ago, but I was browsing http://www.style.com  for prom dress inspirations and came across the Chanel 2012 Resort Collection and fell in love with one look in particular that I'm going to share with you guys today.

Look 58
 (http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/2012RST-CHANEL/#58)
Instantly you fall in love, right? It has everything that I love about Chanel; it's willowy, delicate and elegant, yet it seems so incredibly effortless. The embroided geometric criss-cross at the front gives it an editorial edge, and elongates the neck and gives the impression of good posture. The gauzy transparent flow of the skirt keeps it soft and dreamy, keeping with the 'Resort Collection' theme. The drop waist makes it vintage, adding a touch of the 20's European style. Of course, this is a little too high-fashion to wear to a prom, but I'm going for a similar look when I make my choice and I'll make sure to share it with you guys on here when I finally find the perfect dress.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment