Wednesday 27 February 2013

Blunt Statement

Since my posts usually include personal style choices, why not include personal beauty choices? For the past couple months I've been seeing celebrities and fashion icons donning short & dark hairstyles for the fall/winter seasons, and I completely fell in love. So much so that about a month ago I speed-walked to Olivier Dachkin and (en français) demanded Lucille to take off 8 inches and get me back to my natural colour. Brave, I know, but I am so glad I made this cut. The length frames my face, is easier to deal with in the morning and the colour suits my complexion much better than my blond locks ever did. I know that just like body types, hair is different for everyone, but in my opinion, long beachy waves should be saved for the beach, and short sophisticated crops are elegant and (much more) low maintenance for day to day life. I know it's a personal-taste thing, I'm just here to give my advice! 
            
Summer 2012 (hair down to just above my
belly button and golden yellow)

New Year 2013 (Just above my chest and dark chocolate)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment