Friday 8 February 2013

Pastel Pallet

I'm trying something different due to time constraints, so instead of walking you through a bunch of different ways to accessorize with the latest trends, I'm going to show you how I would approach this Spring's new 'it' colours; pale pinks, blues, greens and yellows. In other words, pastels! Hope you enjoy!
Zara blazer 60 euro, Zara mint pants 40 euro, Aldo snakeskin flats $30,  New Look pink
tank top 5 euro, Roots medium leather backpack $300 
As you can see, not only are there so many colours to choose from this new pale pallet range, but you can easily mix and match them without clashing, like I've done.

Alright lovelies, I'm off to France for the week break to ski with my girlfriends, I'll update you when I get back!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment