Monday 25 February 2013

Hey Lovelies..

I'm back from my week long girls trip to Val Thorens (French Alps) where we spent the entire time skiing all day and partying all night...literally though, I went to bed every night at 5am and woke up at 9 to hit the slopes. Obviously you can assume that I won't have any personal outfits of mine to show you this week because I am still in recovery mode (and having withdrawal) of an amazing vacation, and so far every day has been a dress down day. However, while I was in Valtho, I got inspired by some of the very classy and chic ski and après-ski ensembles that people put together and decided to share one of my own outfits with you that will amp up even an ugly snowsuit and helmet hair. 

Zara fur vest 40 euro, Zadig & Voltaire grey v-neck 110 euro,
finger-less fur gloves 20 euro,  my mom's old  black studded purse,
H&M black leggings 15 euro, fur booties 60 euro,
Alexander McQueen silk scarf 295 euro

This type of outfit is simple to put together, looks amazing on and also keeps you warm; it ticks all the boxes. My advice for whenever you start building an outfit is to begin with the basics like the leggings and v-neck I have shown above, and then start to add the stylish 'statement' pieces, such as a McQueen scarf and over-sized fur vest. For those of you who prefer to have one or two bright pieces in your outfits can easily incorporate your own personal style to this look; simply opt for a colourful/patterned scarf, pair of leggings or v-neck rather than go for this grey scale look (which I only showed because it's what I personally prefer).

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment