Thursday 28 February 2013

Celeb-Inspired School Look

This morning I was scrolling through whowhatwear.com while I was eating breakfast and I came across Alessandra Ambrosio's What Was She Wearing below;
http://www.whowhatwear.com/what-was-she-wearing-alessandra-ambrosio
  This black & white ensemble is a classic (I feel like I use that word all the time) and looks crisp and fresh. Surprisingly, outfits that look this put-together tend to be the easiest to create using the basics from your wardrobe. Anyway, I immediately rushed to my room and compiled my own version of this look (apologizing in advance that it's not exactly how Alessandra wears it-- it's more the colour scheme I was inspired by)

Here I have paired a B&W woven blazer from HM (30euro) with a white hi-lo sweater from Nordstrom ($30), my black and white Alexander McQueen skull scarf ($295), black Zara jeans (40euro) and black leather ankle booties from Aldo ($80)

So, it's not at all exactly like what Alessandra stepped out in, however the B&W colour scheme is key to a classic and clean look. Not only that, but going through my closet helped me realize that I absolutely need a pair of leather lined jeans, and was hoping you guys could help me come up with a reasonable excuse for why my mom needs to get me Alessandra's exact pair (Hudson Leelo Super Skinny Crop Jeans ($189) in Vice Versa)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment