Tuesday 26 March 2013

Stay Golden

This post is about to sound so hypocritical, but I seriously cannot stand sparkly Uggs...at all. I don't get it and I don't want to, however...I can't get enough of my new gold sequined/sparkly Converse All-Stars! I don't really understand how I can love one and not the other, but that's the way it is and I'm about to explain why. Sequins are a very hot trend right now, and what better way to enforce this trend by taking a classic shoe and making it even better? And in my opinion, gold trumps silver, all the time and every time. 
Gold Converse (130 euro)
These are clearly statement pieces like many of the clothes and accessories I blog about, and are easy to pair with alost anything because the rest of your outfit requires very little effort when you're wearing something as bright and bold as these. Today, I went with slim black Zara leggings, a white It Hippie t-shirt and a pink Zara blazer with gold zippers and lining (which picked up the gold in the shoes nicely). We these shoes, every outfit you combine them with is a no-brainer; keep it simple!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment