Saturday 2 March 2013

Trend Alert: delicate, barely-there jewelry

I know some of you are probably very into bold jewelry statements like bangles and cuff necklaces, however once in a while it's nice to tone it down a bit and try some simple and classic pieces. Statement jewelry is good for a big night out or event where you can experiment with bold looks. However, delicate jewelry allows other pieces to take center stage, like a pair of boots or patterned pants, without taking over and distracting from the rest of your outfit. Not only that, but delicate jewelry is often much more beautiful than a neon cuff bracelet or long-layered necklace. Below I have compiled a collage of 5 of my favorite delicate jewelry pieces and where you can find them.
Sterling silver infinity ring ($27, Etsy), Grecian  mirano glass evil eye and sterling silver cross bracelet (25 euros, boutique in Greece), Gold skull bracelet (birthday present so I'm not sure of the price, Créole) 
Gold sideways cross (Christmas present so I'm not sure of the price, Etsy), Brushed sterling silver heart necklace ($35,  can't remember where I bought it!)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment