Monday 28 January 2013

Blazer Craze

Though the fall/winter seasons are almost over, I'm still trying to wear my blazers to death while I still can. Blazers have been a huge hit these past two seasons, and I'm sure will continue on for the next couple years as they are a perfect piece to make a simple outfit classy. Below are my top four favourite blazers and how to wear them with a simple white t-shirt, or long-sleeved gray shirt.

This black and white woven blazer from H&M is the newest
addition to my closet and was a great purchase at only 30 euros.
It goes great with any simple non-patterned outfit and can easily
complete a jeans and shirt combination without much effort. 
This two-tone wool blazer from Mango was 30 euros and is 
my favourite at the moment. I love the burgundy (really
 popular colour right now) with gold trim which instantly adds
 intrigue to the would-be simple blazer.
This baby pink wool blazer from Zara was 60 euros and is
typically my 'summer' blazer. It's fairly lightweight and is
so easy to pair with any pastel or all-white outfit.
This classic black blazer from Bebe was 80 dollars and is the
smartest purchase you can make when buying a blazer. It isn't
a 'statement' blazer like the others, yet it can go with any
statement outfit because it matches anything and everything. 
Hopefully I've given you enough examples of different blazers and how to wear them with two basic tops. If yo have any comments or suggestions of other styles please let me know below!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment