Thursday 24 January 2013

Welcome

Hello,
I'm new to blogging, but I've always had an interest and love for fashion. I've decided to create my own site where I will be able to post my personal style choices, current trends, celebrity inspirations and new designer's collections. I live in Brussels, and the trends I share with you will be strictly European-based, as Europe is a host to some of the greatest fashion capitals in the world and style can almost be considered a lifestyle here, or second nature to say the least. I am not making this blog as a place for me to show off or brag, because fashion is something I am passionate about and want to share with anyone who feels the same way, so that I can be inspired by new looks and hopefully inspire others with my own personal taste. I constantly welcome new ideas and interpretations as well as submissions to my blog, so please feel free to email me at styleluxxe@gmail.com if ever you have any feedback or requests!
I hope you enjoy what I have to post,
Gabii x

No comments:

Post a Comment