Tuesday 29 January 2013

Fur Jackets

How to keep warm for the remainder of winter? FUR! Sorry for the all-caps, I'm just so excited about this trend. Whether it's a fur coat, blazer or jacket, you need at least one in your closet this season. I myself have 3; a cropped white fur vest, a big fluffy brown vest, and this long black vest (below) that my mom wore nearly 20 years ago! See? This item is a must-have, as it can go with nearly any outfit and simply never goes out of style; its chic and timeless.
I suggest pairing black furs with an all black outfit, and add a burst of colour
 (my cyan blue dress shirt is from lucy & bella and was 40 dollars) to brighten it up a bit.
This also allows the black fur to stand out from the rest of the outfit. 

As far as sizing advice, I would go with one size bigger than you normally would buy, because typically furs look better when they're slightly slouchy; it gives you an effortless look, and it can actually make you look smaller if you wear looser clothing!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment