Saturday 26 January 2013

Smokin' Slippers

But actually, that's what they're called...smoking slippers. Hard to believe that these adorable shoes actually used to be worn by fat, rich cigar smoking and scotch drinking men...ew. But it's fine, because designers like (my favourite) Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs and Steve Madden have made them 100% female-friendly. In fact, I own one or two pairs as does my sister. Below are mine, bought at Zara for 35 euro.


This pair is similar to a pair I found in Zara (might be the same), and is currently on sale for 10 euro!


My sister's pair are from Aldo, and unfortunately she is two sizes bigger than me so I am unable to steal borrow them. I think she got them for around 80-90 dollars when we were in Canada over the summer.


From the name alone, you know that these slippers are promising to be comfortable and casual, but they can also instantly take over as a statement piece in your outfit. There are so many different brands and companies that are mass producing these adorable shoes and there is literally something for everyone, depending on your taste and personality. You will not be hard pressed to find these shoes in any shop, and I can guarantee you there will be at least one style you like. (Click the caption to go to the site)

Charlotte Olympia
 Stubbs & Wootton
       
Here are some direct links to online shops that carry really cute smoking slippers:
zara.com
http://www.neimanmarcus.com
http://www.stevemadden.com/
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment